Car detailing is one of the best businesses you can do right now. Many other people can confirm how profitable this business can get. When you start this car washing business your main aim should be to expand it. As your customer base grow bigger, a mobile car cleaning section will be inevitable. Some of your customers will request for car detailing services in their homes. To gratify their wishes you need a strategy. Every business cannot succeed fully without a plan. First, you should prepare everything you need to perform the cleaning tasks. These include the following:
1) Car cleaning supplies: There are several supplies you must have to carry out the cleaning tasks and satisfy your customers. These include the pressure cleaners that are useful for exterior cleaning. They are used to remove sticky oil stains, grease, bird droppings and mud. The other important cleaning supplies are green chemicals. Most modern pressure washers are used together with chemicals to remove dirt. The older steam washers can still be used with green chemicals even if they normally use hot water only. You should not forget carpet cleaners to clean the interior sections of a car. Remember to buy waxes, polishes, hoses and other important supplies.
2) A truck: After buying the necessary mobile car cleaning equipment and supplies, the next step is to buy a truck. The truck should be nice looking and big enough so you can keep everything inside it. You will be receiving several orders from happy people in your neighborhood.
3) Hire Workers: Without loyal and trustworthy workers your mobile car detailing business cannot progress. At first you will start the company alone and maybe recruit a few family members. As you get more clients, recruit energetic staff within your financial abilities. If the workers are focused, your business will grow fast. You will be capable of hiring more workers as you progress.
4) Improve the business management: when the business is properly managed, the customer complains are few and positive. When the management is poor, your clients’ comments are many and negative. To make your clients happier, you should listen, think and perform the tasks. Car models are different and so are the cleaning techniques. You should treat both cheap and expensive car owners alike. Task and money management are other things you want to fulfill. You do not want to keep the clients waiting or forget about their needs all together.
5) Obtain licenses: Always avoid trouble with the government. One way of doing this is acquiring a license and renewing it as required by the law. The other thing to do is to pay taxes according to the law requirements for the businesses such as your own.
6) Buy an insurance policy: Your business is vulnerable to various types of risks as it expands. Analyze it well to find out the necessary insurance policy to buy. Of course your vehicles should have insurance cover.